The wind started to pick up and the sky turned dark. Oh no. We’re gonna have to reschedule this engagement session again, I thought.
I texted Jenn and asked her if they wanted to reschedule or take their chances. Determined and not wanting to reschedule this engagement session for the 2nd time, Jenn made the executive decision to press on.
By the time our session arrived the clouds had dispersed and the sun was shining! We truly couldn’t have asked for a better day.
Jenn had made the right call and this was the fabulous result of her determination!